The Vizor, Chubs latest advanced bivvy system has taken bivvy development to a new level with its radical and innovative design concepts that offer even more comfort, protection and adaptability. The Climatex (10,000 mm Hydrostatic head) high performance breathable canopy is now complemented by the unique back draft Ventilation System. This system allows you to quickly and easily adjust the level of airflow through the bivvy to keep you comfortable whatever the weather throws at you.
The cranked front pole enlarges the storm peak for wider protection and the full set of clear windows provides improved visibility even during the wettest conditions. Built around a sturdy 16mm 5-section frame engineered from 6061 Aluminium with quick release joints and collars to guarantee a rock solid set up.
As with all Chub bivvies the Vizor is extremely versatile and is supplied complete with interchangeable front panels and a door system that provides many options for whichever set-up you prefer. Inline tension bars, heavy-duty ground sheet, Tension strap and T-pegs also supplied as standard.
- Manufactured from Climatex® high performance fabric 10,000 mm Hydrostatic Head
- Enlarged Storm Peak for wider protection.
- Unique Back Draft Ventilation System.
- Full front set of clear window panels included.
- Full zip-on/off mosi panel in rip stop` mesh.
- Supplied with In-line Bivvy Tension Bars with double locking screws.
- Completely removable door system.
- Heavy duty groundsheet with elasticated pegging system.
- Full set of heavy duty T-pegs included.
- One and Two man option.