The XT of Syncro literally stands for extra tough, indicating that this exceptional monofilament is highly abrasion resistant and durable.
The breaking strain quoted on each spool is an easily achievable knot strength, appropriate to its diameter. However, with carefully tied, mechanically superior knots like the five turn grinner, average breaking strains can be significantly increased as indicated below.
- 10lb (possible 15lb), diameter: 0.30mm.
-12lb (possible 17.5lb), diameter: 0.33mm.
- 15lb (possible 21lb), diameter: 0.37mm.
- 18lb (possible 26lb), diameter: 0.40mm.
Before loading your spool, ESP recommend soaking the bulk spool overnight. The mono will then absorb water, becoming extra limp and will then go onto your spool very smoothly with excellent line lay.
- supplied on a 1000m spool.
- Unobtrusive low visibility smoke green.
- Fast sinking.
- Optimum stretch.