These new Fox Zig Aligna Sleeves are bound to increase the number of fish on the bank.
- Better Hook holds and anti-eject properties.
- Creates a much wider gape than a standard knotless knot or Zig Bug style hook (no fluff or foam impeding hook point penetration).
- Better Hooking Potential: The Aligna allows your hookbait to sit centralised at all times, a downside with a knotless knot on light mono is that the Hair naturally wants to sit off to one side, which can lead to poor hook holds.
- Stronger more reliable knots can be used: Allows you to attach your hook to your hooklink with a Palomar or Grinner Knot rather than a Knotless Knot, which are much stronger and also prevents the eye of your hook from rubbing on and weakening the hooklink when playing a fish.
- Far greater value for money: Should your hook point turn over you can simply slide the Aligna up your hooklink and attach a new hook with Zig Bug style hookbaits once the point has gone they have to be thrown away, which can get very expensive.
- Very versatile: You can mix and match the colours of foam and Zig Aligna to create a whole host of hookbait colour options until you find the combo that works the best on any given day.
- The red and yellow options allow you to create hi-viz hookbaits when single hookbait fishing or spodding a slop over the top especially effective when using a spod mix that contains red maggots and sweetcorn.
Available in 3 Hi-Viz colour options: Red, Yellow or Black.
- 8 Zig Aligna Sleeves per packet.