These tungsten beads are of the highest quality. Much heavier then leads or brass beads and even some poorer quality tungsten beads that are available due to their very high tungsten content.
Countersunk for ease of use, they are available in 5 different sizes, suitable for hooks right down to a 22 and up to a size 10. (1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm 3mm & 4mm).
Available in a variety of colours:
- Hot Pink: Can be used on flies like hotspot shrimps and hot head nymphs.
- Hot Orange: Great for dirty water or when Grayling are feeding on eggs. Brown trout love them too.
- Hot Red: Not a colour that`s easy to get hold of and a great change colour for heavily fished for Trout and Grayling. The picture does not do the colour justice, these really stand out.
- Anodised Bug Brown: A favourite colour for Pheasant Tail Nymphs.
- Anodised Pink: For subtle colour and flash.
- Anodised Insect Green: For subtle colour and flash can be used on Damsel Nymphs or for Olives.
- Rainbow: With a superb rainbow / oil slick finish.