Greys Rubber-Skin landing nets offer so many advantages. The rubber coated polyester mesh repels water so the net stays lightweight at all times, making it an easy task to net fish quickly and humanly. On top of this, if the fish ejects the hook while in the net it is far less likely to snag, even when using barbed models! The snag proof nature of the Rubber-Skin material also helps to avoid the notorious problem of hitching up the spiky dorsal fins on carp and perch.
Apart from being less likely to spread disease, the rubberised mesh doesn’t remove excess slime off silver fish like roach and bream. It also shakes dry in seconds so it won’t retain nasty odours!
- Rubber coated free flow mesh throughout.
- Triple stitched support seams.
- Shallow 12-inch deep flat base.
- Compact 18, 20, & 22-inch wide spoon shape.
- Super strong anodised “D” section alloy frame.
- Sturdy spreader block is reinforced and double screwed to the frame.