This Prowla 11ft rod is the lightest in the range, itís through action and 2.25lb test curve making it a perfect short to medium range pike or zander rod, ideal for trotting on a river or lobbing a bait off a reservoir dam wall.
As with the rest of the Prowla range it is designed from high spec carbon, has 9 SIC rings and a slim cork handle with a flared Duplon butt to avoid the rod sliding forward out of the back rest. It has the power to cast a sardine and 2oz lead 40 metres with ease, and makes the hooking and playing of a pike - whatever the size Ė just good fun. Itís an absolute delight! If you do hook a big predator there is enough reserve power to successfully land it. Donít overlook this rod for eel fishing either!
- Slim & lightweight high modulus carbon blank.
- SIC braid safe guides.
- Braid safe under slung tip ring.
- Sections folds perfectly in half, ring to ring, for easy set up and take down.
- Greys reel seat with soft touch paint.
- Slim traditional cork handle.
- Duplon butt protector.
- Laser etched butt cap.
- Line run-clip.
- Hook keeper ring.
- Smooth through action.
- Worldwide Extended Warranty.