The X-Flite Spin is designed to push build quality and value for money to the very limits in a high-performance spinning rod. The low diameter blanks and high intermediate modulus carbon construction really do make the difference when feel` is essential to success.
The lightweight hardware improves already impressive recovery rates and assists impressive line feel for accurate distance casting.
The handle is of high quality cork incorporating sections of hybrid rubberised cork. This improves grip in difficult cold and wet weather conditions. Long term durability is also increased, important in the design of a rod that is in constant use.
- Low diameter, durable blanks
- Hardwearing hybrid cork handle at key wear points
- Fuji reel seat components. Double leg, large diameter butt rings for strength and improved line feed
- Single leg tapering on the top section guides, to reduce weight and improve recovery
- Three-section design comes in crush-proof rod tube for safe transit.
Length (ft/m)RatingSectionsWeight (oz/g)Handle
7` / 2.135 - 1235.55 / 157.5TPSS
8` / 2.445 - 1536.33 / 179.5TPSS
9` / 2.7412 - 2837.70 / 218.4TPSS
10` / 3.0515 - 3538.36 / 237TPSS
10` / 3.0520 - 4539.10 / 258TPSS