It's almost impossible to overstress the importance of good leaders and tippet material. Absolutely everything else in an angler's approach can be as near perfect as it is possible to make it, but if that tell-tale line attached to the fly lets him down for any reason, the game is lost. It's as simple as that.
- FLUOROCARBON TIPPET MATERIAL
- Hardy has combed the world to find the finest fluorocarbon available
- The material is perfect for nymph fishing in crystal water for the wiliest of fish because it is virtually invisible
- Because it is denser than water, Hardy's fluorocarbon tippet material will sink perfectly, giving you the ultimate in presentation
- Fluorocarbon is very abrasion-resistant, perfect for the big fish angler in difficult situations
- Available in twenty-five metre or thirty metre spools based on breaking strain