It`s almost impossible to overstress the importance of good leaders and tippet material. Absolutely everything else in an angler`s approach can be as near perfect as it is possible to make it, but if that tell-tale line attached to the fly lets him down for any reason, the game is lost. It`s as simple as that.
FLUOROCARBON TIPPET MATERIAL:
- Hardy has combed the world to find the finest fluorocarbon available
- The material is perfect for nymph fishing in crystal water for the wiliest of fish because it is virtually invisible
- Because it is denser than water, Hardy`s fluorocarbon tippet material will sink perfectly, giving you the ultimate in presentation
- Fluorocarbon is very abrasion-resistant, perfect for the big fish angler in difficult situations
- Available in twenty-five metre or thirty metre spools based on breaking strain