This popular groundbait from Sensas is dark brown in colour with large particles, and has been designed to target the bigger roach in your swim. It is a bagging roach mix with many attractors and bigger particles to hold fish in the swim. An Irish favourite.
- Supplied in a 1kg bag.
- For best results, place groundbait and additives in a round mixing bowl.
- Always lend the dry ingredients thoroughly before adding water.
- Then add water slowly whilst vigorously stirring the mix together. This procedure is made easier with a sponge, which allows even distribution of water.
- The use of a round groundbait bowl means there are no corners to trap and leave dry groundbait.
- When the mix begins to appear adequately dampened, set it aside for 5-10 minutes.
- You should find after 10 minutes the mix will require a little more water before it`s ready for use.
- If you are using damp leam add it to the mixture now, and not earlier.