**HOT FOOT FLOATING BOOTS - WALKING ON AIR**
Created using expanded closed cell foam technology, these boots retain a large volume of insulating air in their outer shell to protect against cold down to -40C.
Floating boots are over 60% lighter than conventional boots and as they will not sink, even when full of water, can help to keep you safe after accidental immersion.
- Safer: Sundridge boots float, even when full of water (rubber boots can drag you under).
- Lighter: More than 60% lighter than rubber boots (less weight means much less tiring to walk).
- Warmer: Air Foam Technology resists cold far better than solid rubber boots.
- Tougher: Laboratory tested at -40C for 250,000 metres (no signs of damage, even in extreme conditions).
- Non-Slip: Sundridge traction soles give superb grip on mud and snow.
Sizes available: 6 - 12 (UK).