Not on a boat but river fishing? Dont want a buoyancy collar? Here is the answer. The amazing World patented Crossflow flotation lining - so lightweight that you wont know its there but it will keep you afloat if you fall in. This added safety is just one feature of a jacket you could wear any time and not realise it is a flotation garment.
- Polyester and fleece body lining
- Hollofil 2 quilt insulation
- Polar fleece lined collar and hood
- Neoprene cuffs
- Reinforced elbows
- Two outer pockets, two inner pockets
- Polar fleece hand warmers
- Two way YKK main zipper
- Adjustable waist and hem
- Detachable and adjustable hood.
- Tough but supple Nylon Dobby outer shell
- Highly breathable with MVP5000 rating
- Completely waterproof at WP5000
- CE Certificate EN393
- Exclusive Crossflow breathable flotation foam
- Warning Whistle
- Supplied in garment storage bag.