Pick Of The Week - Trakker Tempest Composite Bivvy
The Trakker Tempest Composite Bivvy. Tipping the scales at 5 1/2 kg including pegs, ground sheet and the quick sticks. Perfect for barrowing long distances as it keeps weight to a minimum. They are extremely quick to put up and place into position saving loads of time. Once the bivvy is up, the inside offers a maximum amount of space for a bedchair, cookware, tacklebox and buckets. Everything can be stored in one placed which is extremely beneficial, although it is only a one-man bivvy it still offers a generous amount of space.
Lightweight and extremely durable, it comes with a fixed front which gives you multiple options for the door, whether it be fully closed or open. There is also the option to remove the waterproof outer layer for the door revealing a mosquito mesh layer to stop any bugs getting in. For those who like a completely open-front bivvy, you can even roll back the sides opening it up for maximum space when fishing.
- Fixed-front Tempest shelter with patented, composite nylon block
- Ultra-strong, easy to use and very quick to assemble
- Spacious interior without huge footprint
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Roll-up mozzie window in door
- Supplied with two 36ins Quicksticks
- Supplied with a mid-weight groundsheet, tension strap, carrybag and T-pegs
Order now! >> http://prosho.ps/xrZImu