The Sand Storm name has became synonymous with amazing performance and value. So any replacement to such an established icon must be able to deliver.
Thankfully the Sand Storm range looks the part and is the part. The balance of a stiff carbon butt and Daiwa`s patented compound taper tip ensures that renowned casting performance remains.
Available in 12ft and 13ft for both fixed spool and multiplier use, and including an 11ft Bass version, they all have a highly noticeable yellow butt that everyone will know who is using one!
- 12ft Fixed spool: 4 - 8oz. - Max casting distance: 200yds.
- 12ft Multiplier: 4 - 8oz. - Max casting distance: 200yds.
- 13ft Fixed spool: 4 - 8oz. - Max casting distance: 200yds.
- 13ft Multiplier: 4 - 8oz. - Max casting distance: 200yds.
- 11ft Bass: 2 - 4oz. - Max casting distance: 130yds.
- Stiff carbon butt with a flexible compound taper tip for maximum casting performance.
- Super durable shrink grip with stainless steel coasters on all multiplier models.
- Duplon and fixed reel seat on all fixed spool models.
- Shock ring protected Aluminium Oxide lined guides.
An indication of stock availability is shown below. This does not always mean that the product is in stock at our Preston Store. You can reserve the product in store by adding to your basket and selecting "Collect in store (Preston City Centre)", but if you'd prefer to speak to someone first, or need any more information, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01772 253476.
|SSS110SB||Sand Storm 11ft Bass||Not Available Online - Contact us to order.||$248.70|
|SSS12M||Sand Storm 12ft Multiplier||Approx. 3 - 10 days.||$310.50|
|SSS13M||Sand Storm 13ft Multiplier||Approx. 3 - 10 days.||$325.93|
|SSS12F||Sand Storm 12ft Fixed Spool||Not Available Online - Contact us to order.||$295.04|
|SSS13F||Sand Storm 13ft Fixed Spool||Not Available Online - Contact us to order.||$310.50|